REGULATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OPERATION NAMED
"LUCA BARRA EXCLUSIVE CLUB"
- NAME OF THE PRIZE EVENT
LUCA BARRA EXCLUSIVE CLUB
- TYPE OF THE PRIZE EVENT
Luca and Paolo Barra S.r.l. Unipersonale, with registered office in Salerno, at Via Acquasanta No. 19, VAT No. 03261690618.
Until regulations are changed
- TERRITORIAL SCOPE
The sweepstakes will be valid for all purchasing activities throughout the national territory of the Italian Republic and San Marino concerning Luca Barra sign points of sale adhering to the initiative, recognizable through the sign displayed.
- PRODUCTS ON PROMOTION
Products marked "Luca Barra" and "Melitea Gioielli."
All consumers, 18 years of age or older, who request activation of the Luca Barra Exclusive Club and make at least 1 purchase within the Luca Barra branded Stores participating in the initiative may participate in the sweepstakes.
- MODE OF PARTICIPATION
During the running period of the sweepstakes, all customers who purchase Products in the months from 01/01/2023 to 31/12/2023, in Luca Barra branded stores participating in the initiative, for every euro of value of Products purchased, will accrue 1 point that will be credited to the customer's Luca Barra Exclusive Club. One euro of value paid is equivalent to number 1 point. The points will be accumulated during all months of validity of the initiative. The Luca Barra Exclusive Club can be activated at Luca Barra stores by contacting the staff and filling out the dedicated form.
Upon reaching the threshold of 100 points, customers may apply for the issuance of rewards, identified as "Purchase Vouchers" worth 10% of the value of accrued points. The issuance of purchase vouchers can be requested by customers at any time before December 31, 2023, upon reaching a minimum of 100 credited points. Purchase vouchers must be requested by customers and physically delivered by the Luca Barra-branded Stores at the time the customer requests them, each purchase voucher will be worth 10.00 euros; and can be used for purchases within the Luca Barra-branded store.
Purchasing vouchers applied for in-store can be used inside stores with a Luca Barra sign by March 31, 2020. The purchase voucher can only be used once, after which it will be withdrawn by the Stores and invalidated. Purchase vouchers can also be used cumulatively up to the maximum value from the relevant purchase; they do not entitle to cash back. Purchase vouchers claimed in stores under the Luca Barra sign may be transferred to others and in any case used only once. Purchase vouchers cannot be used to purchase Products that are already the subject of promotional offers (discounts, promotional sales, sales etc.).
This sweepstakes will be publicized through promotional material present at the points of sale participating in the initiative as well as through any other means of advertising communication that Luca e Paolo Barra S.r.l. Unipersonale deems suitable for the dissemination of the event itself.
These regulations will be available on the website www.lucabarra.it.
Advertising messages to disseminate the operation will be in accordance with these Regulations.
The points collected are valid for 12 months from the time they are credited in the Luca Barra Exclusive Club. Upon reaching 100 points (minimum threshold to receive vouchers) and starting to convert points into vouchers, the oldest points will be used (LIFO method). Remaining points within the Card will continue to be accumulated until new points are reached and vouchers are redeemed. Points are valid for a total of 12 calendar months from the time they are credited (tied to the date of purchase). After the total 12 calendar months have passed, unused points will be reset to zero. Purchase vouchers are not convertible to cash and do not entitle to cash change. They can be supplemented with other forms of payment. In case of loss, they do not entitle to a refund.
- AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATIONS
The Promoter Company reserves the right to modify, even partially and at any memento, the terms of participation in this Initiative, giving adequate notice, not introducing pejorative changes and safeguarding the rights already acquired by the participants. The present Rules governing the initiative available at the Promoter's registered office and viewable in the appropriate section of the website www.lucabarra.it.
Participation in this operation implies the participant's full acceptance of all the clauses contained in the Regulations.
Prizes are neither exchangeable nor convertible into money. In addition, no power is granted to consumers to claim, with or without the addition of sums of money, prizes other than those received.
The original of these Regulations with declaration in lieu of affidavit made pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 445/2000 will be kept for the duration of the transaction at the headquarters of Luca e Paolo Barra S.r.l. Unipersonale.
For any disputes, the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Salerno is recognized.
DECLARATION IN LIEU OF AFFIDAVIT
Self-certification made pursuant to Article 10, paragraph 3, Presidential Decree No. 430/2001 The undersigned Luca BARRA, born in Salerno on 12/04/1982, as legal representative of Luca and Paolo Barra S.r.l. Unipersonale, headquartered in Salerno, at Via Acquasanta n.19, VAT no. 03261690618, aware of the criminal penalties provided for the hypotheses of false statements, falsity in deeds, use or exhibition of false documents pursuant to and for the purposes of Presidential Decree No. 445/2000
That Luca e Paolo Barra S.r.l. Unipersonale will promote a sweepstakes operation called "Luca Barra Exclusive Club" that will take place in the manner expressly provided in these Regulations above.
The undersigned Luca Barra also declares that everything stated in the Regulations above is true.
Luca and Paolo Barra S.r.l. Unipersonal
The Legal Representative
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 13 OF EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION No. 2016/679 (GDPR).
We inform you that in order to obtain the card named "Luca Barra Exclusive Club" (henceforth Luca Barra Exclusive Club), with consequent possibility to take advantage of discounts and promotions at the Luca Barra stores participating in the initiative and to participate in other initiatives reserved for Luca Barra Exclusive Club holders, our company must process your personal data, therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of the GDPR we provide you with the following information.
1) The data controller is Luca e Paolo Barra s.r.l. Unipersonale with headquarters in Via Acquasanta, 19 - 84131, Salerno (SA). The updated list of data processors is available from the owner. The designated person responsible for responding to the data subject in the event of the exercise of the rights provided for in Articles 15 to 22 is the data protection officer of the Luca e Paolo Barra Group s.r.l. Unipersonale with registered office in Via Acquasanta, 19 - 84131, Salerno (SA), whom you can contact by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type of data processed: in addition to the personal data provided by the interested party by filling out this form, additional personal data may be processed, such as points accumulated as part of prize operations, vouchers requested and used, promotions and initiatives to which in customer has joined, products or types of products purchased.
2) The data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Issuance, use and management of the Luca Barra Exclusive Club, the legal basis is participation in a service provision contract;
- Managing the collection of points, coupons, promotions and all other initiatives reserved for Luca Barra Exclusive Club holders, the legal basis is participation in a contract for the provision of services;
- If express consent is given, the data may also be used for the purpose of customer profiling (personal tastes, habits, preference, type of goods purchased, etc.), either at the individual level or through the creation of homogeneous groups of customers, and this is done in order to assess customer satisfaction in order to better meet their needs and to identify potential customers for a particular good or service, the legal basis being the consent of the person concerned;
- In the presence of express consent, the data may also be used for promotional, advertising, direct marketing, market research, economic and/or statistical analysis purposes by any means of communication (mail, e-mail, sms, mms, whatsapp, etc.), the legal basis being the consent of the person concerned.
- The data retention period is defined according to the criterion of the data subject's request for deletion.
3) The provision of data is compulsory in relation to the purposes set out in points 2.a and 2.b above and any failure to provide such data will make it impossible for Luca e Paolo Barra s.r.l. Unipersonale to issue the Luca Barra Exclusive Club
4) The provision of data for the purposes mentioned in 2.c and 2.d above is optional and a refusal does not prevent Luca Barra Exclusive Club from obtaining the Luca Barra Exclusive Club for the purposes mentioned in 2.a and 2.b above
5) Scope of communication and possible dissemination of data. The data strictly necessary for the continuation of each of the purposes indicated above and related processing may be communicated or be made available by Luca e Paolo Barra s.r.l. Unipersonale from one division to another as well as to other parties (companies, corporations, professionals, etc.) outside Luca e Paolo Barra s.r.l. Unipersonale that carry out instrumental activities for the continuation of the purposes indicated above, in the time strictly necessary.
6) The processing of data may take place either manually or through the use of computer and telematic tools by the structures under Luca e Paolo Barra s.r.l. Unipersonale or by subjects designated as external data processors or operating under independent ownership; in any case, data processing is carried out with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
7) The GDPR grants data subjects the exercise of specific rights provided for in Art. 15 to 22, in particular, the data subject may obtain from the data controller confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data concerning him/her and its communication in an intelligible form; he/she may request to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, as well as the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification details of the data controller, the persons in charge appointed and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it. The interested party also has the right to obtain the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and the processing that concerns him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
The rights provided can be exercised by contacting the data controller Luca e Paolo Barra s.r.l. Unipersonale based in - Via Acquasanta, 19 - 84131, Salerno (SA) or by sending an email to email@example.com.